We chose Shadow Ridge for our Ski-cating hotel. All in all it was great as long as your expectations aren't too high.
There were good and bad things about this property. The price was amazing in comparison to nearby resorts. The size of our condo was incredible, it was enormous!!!
Things that were questionable. On arrival, the code we were given didn't open the doors. In low season you are to check yourself in, and we ended up having to call a maintenance person as the doors were broken.
The hot tub is very old school. It's in a room in the basement that could use an upgrade. It was fine, clean, hot and big... It was just a little retro. When we arrived the sauna was broken. 2 days later somehow put up a sign that said "closed for the season". Considering we were there for the season start, I found this a little dubious.
A lot of things in our condo seemed to break or work sometimes: our alarm clock, our humidifier, the hot water in one of our showers and our elevator. Our place came with a fireplace, but there were no instructions or wood along with it... so we didn't end up being able to use it.
Things that were awesome:
We rented a 2bdrm place and got 3 bathrooms!! All 3 had showers and bathtubs! The rooms were really enormous, we had so much space, it was unreal. We also had 3 balconies, all with great views of the ski hill. There were lots of dishes and cutlery. We could have fed about 12 people with no trouble if we had wanted to.
We had our snowboards/skis waxed in the Shadow Ridge shop and they did an awesome job and it was only $25! We dropped them off after a day of skiing and picked them up the next morning, it was very convienent.
As long as you are looking for value and not 5 stars, you will love this place.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Hotel
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel and Conference Center. Location and accommodations define this resort-side property established at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Imagine being just 100 yards from the popular Payday lift, just a half-mile from Historic Main Street, and just one mile from Deer Valley. And to quickly access other attractions, take advantage of our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. Then, after a long day on the mountain or in the city, relax in any one of our affordable accommodations including everything from cost-effective hotel rooms to fully appointed one- or two-bedroom condominiums featuring a full kitchen, spacious living area, fireplace, and dining area.If your stay includes a combination of business and pleasure, Shadow Ridge offers over 4,000 square feet of meeting space spread between four conference rooms. Complete business meeting and special event coordination services are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.