Park City Peaks is not about luxury. However, if you know how absurd the hotel prices in Park City can be (or $1,000/ $1,500 per night in a lodge), you'll be happy you stayed in this hotel. Okay, the elevator area is small, the bedrooms need better ventilation and other minor issues will be noticed. Great aspects: the breakfast (included only during the Winter Season, finishes in April. Ask before you book) is terrific and the restaurant on the third floor was a very pleasant surprise. Best quesadilla ever !!!!! My husband also enjoyed his "Flat Iron Steak", our great dinner cost us less than 35 bucks. Nice servers too.
Another great & pleasant things about Peaks:
1) buses ALL the time to take you practically everywhere;
2) very easy and convenient location
3) their swimming pool is great ! It adds up the fun either if you're in a romantic gateway or with children.
Again, not luxurious place but highly convenient. We enjoyed !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Park City Peaks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park City Peaks Hotel Utah