“Good Experience For A Short Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park City Peaks Hotel

Save Saved
You added Park City Peaks Hotel to your Saves list
Park City Peaks Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2346 Park Avenue, P.O. Box 1778, Park City, UT 84060 (Formerly Radisson Inn Park City)   |
Ranked #32 of 59 hotels in Park City
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Good Experience For A Short Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while we were in Park City celebrating our anniversary. We were only there one night, but we had a good time. The indoor/outdoor pool and spa hours said 11pm closing, but we were told they stayed open and to just control noise levels, which was great as we got to enjoy them both despite our late check-in. The heated pool was so nice, and really neat to be able to enjoy outside with the beautiful night skies.

The hotel room itself was a typical hotel room. Bed was comfortable enough (wish they had more King rooms available, as we only had two queens. It was a sort of last minute booking, so not the hotels fault). We had no troubles with a late checkout. Really enjoyed how close it was to the main strip of Park CIty. We drove, but there's a free shuttle you can take advantage of as well.

Our stay was short, so there wasn't much time for anything too crazy to go wrong, but overall a very good experience. Also, the cheapest place I could find in Park City for that weekend, so that was a big benefit as well!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

294 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

For a quick stop in Park City, this hotel was PERFECT! It's designed for ski season, so it was a lot easier to get a room in the summer. The room and bathroom were simple and clean and the swimming pool was a welcome sight to road-weary muscles. I didn't try the breakfast buffet in the restaurant, but opted instead for the Thursday breakfast burrito special and was glad I did!

Room Tip: If you get a room with one king/queen bed and need two beds, simply ask! They're very kind to r...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed at the Peaks this past July 2013 with my girls fastpitch softball team and it was a great hotel for our needs. I knew it would be from the beginning since my first emails to/from Kim, the group sales associate, were professional and timely. The property was large and very clean, and had all the amenities we wanted... the indoor/outdoor pool was great as was the restaurants and bar upstairs. The parking garage was a plus too as was the location.

Park City is not the cheapest destination and things downtown can be expensive, like dinners. The Park City Peaks Hotel was very fair in their meal prices and the hotel's nightly rate was beyond a great value. We would stay here again in a second and I highly recommend this hotel if you go their in the winter or summer!!

Thanks again Kim!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Rocky Mountains
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have stayed here several times, last time was two years ago, and it was basic but ok. . The internet connection has been spotty then, and still is: sometimes very fast, sometimes no connection at all.

This time, due to the way I booked, I was in two different rooms, and both smelled very bad. Housekeeping said they open the windows during cleaning, which they don't.

The second room also smelled horrible. The AC unit was on when I came in, but it was evidently not noticed that the "outside air" dial of the unit was on "closed" position. In addition, the controls were super dirty, never cleaned in how long?

Did not bring this up with front desk, because several front desk people distinguished themselves by their (bad) attitude. Never had such un-welcoming check-in anywhere - have not experienced this during previous stays. If you hate guests or their concerns, work elsewhere!! How difficult is it to say "May I help you?". Instead of letting a guest wait patiently in line, and then say "why not step up".

In addition: when I moved to a different room, the sheets that are used to cover the comforter had blood and semen spots on them. They were changed promptly when I showed this to the cleaning lady. This showed to me, and others may wonder too, about 'how beds are made'.

The cleaning ladies are ok, it's the management / maintenance and especially the attitude of front desk. Was VERY relieved to leave. Did I say that I travel a lot. Have nothing against older places if they are well kept.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am sorry that your stay was less than you expected. We are very interested in providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and usually receive high marks in this area. I have forwarded your comments to the front desk manager and executive housekeeper for their review and to address these items. Again, thank you for your comments.
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed in the fall, a beautiful time to visit PC. All in all, this was a decent stay. It's clean, centrally located and people working there were friendly. Does have the added benefit of secured covered parking. No major complaints.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments. The housekeeping department does a terrific job for this property. I have had other hotel General Managers tell me what a good job the housekeepers are doing and how clean the property is kept. Also, the underground parking is a nice place to park for our guests who visit during the snowy ski season months. Thank you again for your comments.
Layton, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our 1st and last stay here!! Photos of hotel dont really show the age and condition of this overpriced hotel. Our room was a suite and was not very clean. It was also missing the bathrobes that were supposed to come with the room. When I needed service and asked a maid for for somethings, she did not speak english. For the price of this room I expect more.

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pocatello
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We were there for a soccer tournament. Very comfortable, recently updated. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Nice stay for the price. Would stay there again. Only bad thing was the a/c was pretty noisy and they only offer free breakfast in the winter................

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Park City Peaks Hotel? Share your experiences!