“Great Property, Great Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park City Peaks Hotel

Save Saved
You added Park City Peaks Hotel to your Saves list
Park City Peaks Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2346 Park Avenue, P.O. Box 1778, Park City, UT 84060 (Formerly Radisson Inn Park City)   |
Ranked #31 of 59 hotels in Park City
Denver
“Great Property, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed at the Peaks this past July 2013 with my girls fastpitch softball team and it was a great hotel for our needs. I knew it would be from the beginning since my first emails to/from Kim, the group sales associate, were professional and timely. The property was large and very clean, and had all the amenities we wanted... the indoor/outdoor pool was great as was the restaurants and bar upstairs. The parking garage was a plus too as was the location.

Park City is not the cheapest destination and things downtown can be expensive, like dinners. The Park City Peaks Hotel was very fair in their meal prices and the hotel's nightly rate was beyond a great value. We would stay here again in a second and I highly recommend this hotel if you go their in the winter or summer!!

Thanks again Kim!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

299 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Rocky Mountains
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have stayed here several times, last time was two years ago, and it was basic but ok. . The internet connection has been spotty then, and still is: sometimes very fast, sometimes no connection at all.

This time, due to the way I booked, I was in two different rooms, and both smelled very bad. Housekeeping said they open the windows during cleaning, which they don't.

The second room also smelled horrible. The AC unit was on when I came in, but it was evidently not noticed that the "outside air" dial of the unit was on "closed" position. In addition, the controls were super dirty, never cleaned in how long?

Did not bring this up with front desk, because several front desk people distinguished themselves by their (bad) attitude. Never had such un-welcoming check-in anywhere - have not experienced this during previous stays. If you hate guests or their concerns, work elsewhere!! How difficult is it to say "May I help you?". Instead of letting a guest wait patiently in line, and then say "why not step up".

In addition: when I moved to a different room, the sheets that are used to cover the comforter had blood and semen spots on them. They were changed promptly when I showed this to the cleaning lady. This showed to me, and others may wonder too, about 'how beds are made'.

The cleaning ladies are ok, it's the management / maintenance and especially the attitude of front desk. Was VERY relieved to leave. Did I say that I travel a lot. Have nothing against older places if they are well kept.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am sorry that your stay was less than you expected. We are very interested in providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and usually receive high marks in this area. I have forwarded your comments to the front desk manager and executive housekeeper for their review and to address these items. Again, thank you for your comments.
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed in the fall, a beautiful time to visit PC. All in all, this was a decent stay. It's clean, centrally located and people working there were friendly. Does have the added benefit of secured covered parking. No major complaints.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments. The housekeeping department does a terrific job for this property. I have had other hotel General Managers tell me what a good job the housekeepers are doing and how clean the property is kept. Also, the underground parking is a nice place to park for our guests who visit during the snowy ski season months. Thank you again for your comments.
Layton, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our 1st and last stay here!! Photos of hotel dont really show the age and condition of this overpriced hotel. Our room was a suite and was not very clean. It was also missing the bathrobes that were supposed to come with the room. When I needed service and asked a maid for for somethings, she did not speak english. For the price of this room I expect more.

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pocatello
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We were there for a soccer tournament. Very comfortable, recently updated. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Nice stay for the price. Would stay there again. Only bad thing was the a/c was pretty noisy and they only offer free breakfast in the winter................

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Eldersburg, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My daughter and I flew in from the east coast for a wedding in Park City, UT. We stayed at Park Peaks Hotel and enjoyed our stay there very much. The front desk staff, the restaurant staff, the Sports Grill staff and housekeeping were all very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and readily available to us when ever we needed their assistance. Our room was on the third floor and was very clean and the beds were very comfortable! The food is very good with a variety of choices. I highly reccomend Park Peaks Hotel in Park City, Utah. It was great receiving southern hospitality so far west in our beautiful state of Utah. Thank you all!

Room Tip: Get a room on the third floor to view the mountains.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for traveling all the way from the east coast to stay with us and also for your nice review. We appreciate hearing from you and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Peaks. I have shared your kind words with each department, as I know they will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff was unfriendly. The room wasn't clean. The place was generally run down. We were told we would receive a suite, but upon check-in told that they only have a standard room available. For the same amount of money, you can stay somewhere cleaner with a complimentary breakfast and quality staff. Do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I am sorry that your experience at the hotel did not meet your expectations. It is my desire that all guests have an enjoyable stay. Should a guest have issues or concerns it would be our pleasure to address these concerns immediately so that they are corrected. Thank you for your comments; I have forwarded them to each department head.

Been to Park City Peaks Hotel? Share your experiences!