I am returning to Prospector Square for the 2nd time - both times for a 3-week conference in July.
All the units I have seen are nicely furnished, and the location is great. You can walk outside and hop on the free city bus and get anywhere easily.
My only complaint is that there are some families living in the place, and they tend to be noisey. I bought some earplugs to solve the problem.
The White Mountain Health Club is fabulous - they sold us a 3-week membership for $90 including taxes.
The Deer Valley concerts are wonderful--classical, jazz and rock.
- Also Known As:
- The Prospector Hotel
- The Prospector Hotel Park City
- The Prospector Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Park City like a local and enjoy breathtaking scenery, unparalleled skiing, mountain recreation, fine dining, and so much more. The Prospector Lodge and Convention Center, an official venue of the Sundance Film Festival, has ideal corporate meeting space and lodging facilities conveniently located within the heart of Park City. With ski resorts and Main Street only 5 minutes away, The Prospector Lodge is the perfect place to stay. Our privately owned condominium style accommodations offer a real Park City feel. Guests can choose studio accommodations with either one or two queen beds, a loft with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper, or a 3-bdrm condo that sleeps 8. Most units have full kitchens, many have fireplaces and some even have a washer and dryer and dishwasher, and all are within a block of the Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. We have a 24 hour Front Desk for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Prospector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.