We rented Unit 148 from tuck and Jeanie Lowe and it was excellent! Very Clean, Well-appointed and comfortable. We would go back again with our family or friends for sure. The location is right down a few stairs from Main Street. The hot tub and pool were clean and not crowded. We were on the top floor in the corner. There are 2 beds in one room to sleep three and a king in the the other room. Tuck is very organized in giving you tips for activities and discount and directions to get around. Destination Sports was an awesome ski/snowboard rental company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Location with full service amenities! Park Station Condominiums are conveniently located in the heart of Park City, adjacent to historic Main Street for shopping, dining and activities. A short walk to the Town Lift to access Park City Mountain Resort, and on the main bike path. On the free shuttle route for access to Deer Valley, Canyons, Utah Olympic Park and Tanger Outlet Mall. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos, complete with cozy living spaces, fireplaces, full kitchens, common area seasonal swimming pool, two hot tubs, and sauna. Hotel rooms also available. The best combination of convenience and comfort in Park City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Park Station Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Station Resort Condominium Hotel Park City
- Park Station Resort Condominium Park City, Utah