Excellent location...can walk to town lift or catch shuttle to Deer Valley or Canyons. At night you can walk to numerous restaurants on Main St. Rooms were spacious and clean. People at front desk helpful and courteous. A couple of negatives.....outside jacuzzi did not seem to be well maintained.....one whole side of it was not working the entire week we were there. Not much fun sitting in hot water with no bubbles! Our particular unit 227-229 lacked basic things like salt and pepper, rubber spatular to use for nonstick pans etc. It wasn't a problem for us, but they only come in once during a week stay to replenish towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Location with full service amenities! Park Station Condominiums are conveniently located in the heart of Park City, adjacent to historic Main Street for shopping, dining and activities. A short walk to the Town Lift to access Park City Mountain Resort, and on the main bike path. On the free shuttle route for access to Deer Valley, Canyons, Utah Olympic Park and Tanger Outlet Mall. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos, complete with cozy living spaces, fireplaces, full kitchens, common area seasonal swimming pool, two hot tubs, and sauna. Hotel rooms also available. The best combination of convenience and comfort in Park City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Park Station Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Station Resort Condominium Hotel Park City
- Park Station Resort Condominium Park City, Utah