My boyfriend and I stayed at Old Town Guest House for one night during a weekend and we absolutely loved our stay. Deb was so great at accommodating us and her breakfast was even better. The house quaint and welcoming and all the attractions within walking distance... We couldnt have stayed at a better place. We enjoyed a nice dinner, hot tubbed on the deck with a stunning view/sunset, and woke up to enjoy our Sunday afternoon at Park Silly (an amazing farmers market). Deb was very knowledgable about where to hike, great trails to bike, how to best plan your day, and all the activities that were going on during our stay. I highly recommend Old Town Guest House for a getaway! We cant wait to return in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah