My fiance and I decided to stay in Park City for the night, and chose Deb's Old Town Guest House on a whim...we didn't know what it would be like, seeing as we've not vacationed in a bed and breakfast type setting. There was one other guest there, and we loved it so much we ended up asking for my fiance to take leave, and stayed another night! Deb was friendly, cheerful, insanely energetic and cooked an amazing breakfast both mornings for us! Main Street was right around the corner, so we spent the better part of our days there walking around town and taking in the shops and places to eat. Deb was a *wealth* of information about things to do and places to see, as well as the history of the town...ask her about the history of her own house! We loved it, and we are planning on another visit as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah