We had the most amazing time at Old Town last weekend! The location is absolutely wonderful!! Just steps from Main Street! We stayed in the Quit N Time and it was great. Shared a shower room with the room across the hall with no problems- never had to fight over it and there were robes/toiletries aplenty. The hot tub was a great temperature and the view from the deck is superb! Such a relaxing place to stay!
Deb was more than accommodating and her breakfasts were delicious! She is such a fun gal and really one of the nicest people we have met!
We were worried about parking as we know Main Street is not car friendly, but the parking was fine as we could parallel park it and forget it. Use the bus system to get around as it is free and very easy to use. We will definitely be back!!!
Thanks Deb for everything! Hope you found a nice replacement lamp!!!! See you next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah