This was my husband and I's first stay here- and we will definitely be returning!! Deb, Robin, and Robin's daughter were all fantastic!! Upon our arrival we were greeted by Robin, and Deb came in a short time later. They got us all set up and gave us plenty of ideas for activities, places to eat, and where to get rental gear (as my husband was trying telemark skiing for the first time). The location is perfect- about 10 minutes to the skiing area and 10 minutes to Main Street! We stayed in Silver Skis- yes you have to share a shower, but there was never a problem-everything was clean and Deb has tons of shower amenities if you happened to forget something. My husband and I thought the breakfasts were great- everything you could ask for; and it was a wonderful opportunity to get to know the other people staying there. Yes Deb does have power bars and
sodas for 50 cents each- however I thought it was great- I seriously doubt you could find those things cheaper anywhere else! Deb also has a computer and printer, which was helpful during flight check in and printing out our boarding passes. So, the house and our room was was comfortable, the hot tub awesome, location perfect, and the ladies went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay! I highly recommend staying here! Oh as a side note- parking is a challenge, so if you do not have to rent a car-don't! We took the free shuttle everywhere and it worked out just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah