My wife & I got the chance to stay at the Old Town Guest House around the 2012 PCPTP and were very happy with the choice. Deb sent us on various bike rides before and after the race that were spot on - bonus we rode from the house to the house!
Breakfast was great, hot tub was hot and clean, sun deck rocks and the room was quite, clean and comfortable. Location to walk to bar/food and Park Silly market was great.
Definitely will go back. If you are looking for an active vacation in Park City then try the Old Town Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah