We loved our stay at the Old Town Guest House because we felt like a local in Park City. Easy to park, easy to walk to town, great relaxing deck, clean living room, charming rooms each with a different feeling. We will come back this winter! Our 12 and 9 year olds loved the place and the breakfast too! The McConkey Suite was large and easy to relax in. Thanks for making our visit to Park City so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah