I'm a photographer and travel a lot. When I'm in Park City, I always make a point to stay here. Since I am constantly on the go, I always make a point of reviewing reservation policies due to inevitable schedule changes. I have always found Deb to be of the greatest assistance when making alterations to my schedule. It is important to understand that a reservation is a two-sided contract and the the terms should be respected and understood especially due to the size of this wonderfully cozy place where holding a reservation means turning other people away.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.