I have stayed at the Chateau Apres three times now. The first two times were just one-nighters because I arrived before the rest of a larger group got to town.
The last trip was a longer stay (28 Dec 09 - 3 Jan 10). Our group of six stayed in three rooms, and enjoyed the trip. The rooms were small and comfy, but clean. The accomodations had everthing needed and served the purpose (saving money and being close to the action). Reservations are not needed except for the Sundance period.
It was a short 5 minute walk to PCMR, and about a 10 minute walk to Main Street. The bus stopped just across the way to take you to town in case the weather made it too uncomfortable to walk. The staff was helpful nice. In the morning, there is a free continental breakfast that hits the spot. About the only thing that I can say that would be considered negative is the limited parking available.
Chateau Apres is not the place for a honeymoon, a romantic getaway or for someone looking for four star accomodations. It is a nice place to stay, reasonably priced (for Park City), centrally located, and comfortable. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah