Our first time in PC, we find the Chateau here on tripadvisor. Turned out to be a nice place to stay, just a short walk to the skiresort. Very friendly staff there, thanks Ed and Jason. A real bargain in PC, which used to be quite expensive in lodging. No luxury there, two beds, a couch, a TV, a clean bathroom, plus a basic breakfast, but you can store everything in the fridge if you like. No doubt, we will came back. Only a 10 minute walk to main street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah