I booked this place expecting the worst because of how inexpensive it is and ended up being surprised of the value it offered. Yeah it's outdated & frozen in the 70's etc but if you are going to Park City on a budget, I can't imagine there are any better options than this.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, the location is 2minutes from the mountain/bus stop, a very close walk to downtown and also to a local 7-11. You can't expect fireworks for this kind of budget but all the tools you need to have a stay that is bearable are there. The included breakfast is super minimal, towels as mentioned are tiny, beds and pillows were pretty hard, not sure if there was even a thermostat anywhere near our room but at lease there was Direct TV and free WiFi much to my surprise.
Maybe its not a great place to spend a week or more for some, and definitely not for bringing your date, but for a cheap, extended weekend with friends where you can laugh off a few cheesy details, it is pretty ideal. I've stayed in some pretty posh places for snowboarding trips in the past but I would definitely come back here any year to save a few bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah