Early January 2013 stay. Owner managed. It's a nice feeling knowing that the person you are dealing with has a vested interest. You can tell that they take pride in the lodge and care about their guests which creates more of a personal feel to your stay. The woman that works the night shift is equally friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable but do not expect amenities you may be used to in a more upscale hotel or some of the chains. Small rooms and bathroom but adequate. They offer a continental breakfast consisting of cereals, coffee, OJ and milk and fruit cocktail in the dining room. Would be nice if they had bananas or some other type of fruit. It is a great location with a short walk to Park City Mt. Resort or to bus stops for travel to Deer Valley or the Canyons. No refrigerator in the room but you are welcome to use one in the dining area. No elevator but only one flight up even if on the 3rd floor if you use the back entrance. If you have trouble with stairs or carrying luggage up keep this in mind. It's possible you could hear noise from adjacent rooms or the hallway depending on how quiet your neighbor is. The room doors are not that substantial. We heard voices coming thru the heating duct work in the ceiling. Don't let these things detract from what is overall, a great place to stay at a reasonable price for this location. It was my second visit and hope to be back. A skier's lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah