Chateau Après is an older no frills family owned ski lodge. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rates are pretty cheap considering the lodge is about 150 yards from the ski lifts. Although the place is older its well kept. Small free continental breakfast in the AM. Bathroom towels are a little small. No ironing board or hair drier if you've got a girl with you. No mini fridge. Chateau is about a 2 min walk to the bus stop which goes to Main St. My only complaint was there was no hot tub.
All said and done for the price and location it's pretty tough to be Chateau Après. I would definitely recommend it and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah