Positive things about this hotel:
Location. Only 5min walking to Park City Mountain Resort. Close to Main Street. The bedroons are big and clean. The beds and pillows are good. There's a computer that you can use with internet free for 10 minutes, and wifi free is also available.
There's a continental breakfast included.
There's no lifts. You have to go upstairs with your luggage.
The water doesn't keep the same temperature during the shower. And it's hard to find a good temperature. It's too hot and when you open the cold water a little bit, it gets cold.
The space of the shower is small.
The towels are small and old. Maybe you should bring your own towel.
There's no ski lockers.
They change the towels everyday and clean the bathroom, but they don't do the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah