“Nice treat after a day at the mountain.” 4 of 5 stars

(435) 615-8440
Website
Improve this listing
12 attraction reviews
“Nice treat after a day at the mountain.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The place was clean, the staff was friendly, very nice and professional. The price was a little high but good for a resort town like Park City. Will go back.

Visited January 2014

6 attraction reviews
“Superb and relaxing massage.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a tweak in my back from skiing so the local Chiroprator Corey recommend I go here. Randomly received Melissa who was super and really worked through the muscles surrounding my injury. Who knows maybe back on the slopes sooner because if it. Either way very relaxed.

Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States
7 attraction reviews
“I Won't be back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my second and final time at this place. Last year while skiing I went in for a 90 minute massage and it lasted 80 minutes. The massage was ok, not bad, nor was it something special but I remember wondering why a 90 minute massage only lasted 80 minutes. I figured we got started late or something no big deal.

This trip I again went for the 90 minute massage and it only lasted for 75 minutes this time. When I asked about it, I was told that the 60 minute massages last 50 minutes and the 90 last 80 minutes with the other 10 minutes for you to relax and have some quiet time alone. Well if you are going to do that, then call it what it is: either a 50 minute or 80 minute massage.

Sorry, you have a nice place, clean, with friendly people, but don't charge me for 90 minutes when you are only giving me 75 (not even the 80 I should be getting).

Visited January 2013
Spring, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My party had 3 massages here. We schedule massages after a couple days of skiing. Nothing special about this place. Massages were OK, not bad but not great. It's pretty bare bones. A room, a table and some music. Two of the three massagees said their therapist didn't use very much lotion. We'd probably opt for Align spa again over KAM next tome we come to Park City.

Visited December 2012
Park City, Utah
16 attraction reviews
“Locals Know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is wonderful to have a massage service like this that you can call and usually get in on short notice. Consistent quality of service. I know a lot of locals who use them. Convenient location.

Visited October 2012