“nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

Spring, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My party had 3 massages here. We schedule massages after a couple days of skiing. Nothing special about this place. Massages were OK, not bad but not great. It's pretty bare bones. A room, a table and some music. Two of the three massagees said their therapist didn't use very much lotion. We'd probably opt for Align spa again over KAM next tome we come to Park City.

Visited December 2012

Park City, Utah
16 attraction reviews
“Locals Know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is wonderful to have a massage service like this that you can call and usually get in on short notice. Consistent quality of service. I know a lot of locals who use them. Convenient location.

Visited October 2012
Tustin,
“Web site charged me twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was charged twice for the purchase of a gift certificate and then had to hassle for a refund. The system printed the first gift certificate with all zeros so was obviously invalid, leading me to believe it was the preview copy. I submitted again and was charged twice. The company tried to deny the refund by stating there was a no refund policy. The employees would not provide a phone number for me to contact accounting. They seemed to find my frustration amusing, which added insult to injury.

Visited March 2012
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Starbucks and Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The price is 25% less than more pretentious spots, but for a deep tissue skiier's massage, more than adequate.

Visited February 2012
Brisbane
11 attraction reviews
“Got the knots out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

After a week on the slopes, I had found muscles I had forgotten existed! Knead a massage were very professional and fixed me up right as rain for another epic week of boarding! You can choose what type of music you want during your massage too, which is great!

Visited February 2012