“Great food a few steps off Main” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Reef's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 198 restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: European, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: Reef’s Restaurant in Park City, UT is a family owned and operated restaurant offering freshly made Mediterranean, European and Middle Eastern cuisine. True to our philosophy, we created an atmosphere for a dining experience that engages all the senses. Among our signature menu items you will find seafood dishes like Pacific escolar, macadamia nut crusted halibut, Moroccan salmon, mussels and scallops, as well as vegetarian moussaka, thinly pounded schnitzel, filet mignon and grilled lamb rib chops.Reef’s Restaurant is in the Marriott Summit Watch Plaza where customers come to indulge in a sensory overloaded experience with gallery art, music and smells that take you on a Mediterranean culinary adventure.
Dallas, Texas
“Great food a few steps off Main”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Reef's is located in a pedestrian area just behind the storefronts along Main St., so it's a little harder to find, but worth looking for. The food was all excellent and very reasonably priced by resort town standards. We tried the hummus appetizer, a halibut with curry sauce and mussels, and were practically licking our plates at the end of the meal. Service was low-key but nice and helpful with choices. I highly recommend eating here!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asi Y, Owner at Reef's Restaurant, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
We're glad you found us! It sounds like you had a fabulous sampling of our menu — you certainly can't go wrong with our mussels! Thank you for the fantastic review. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

87% Recommend
Minneapolis
“I wish there was a 3 1/2 star option, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I would give the sampler plate four stars. But honestly, the menu is a little odd. If the main dishes are served completely bare-bones, there should be more side options. I had to laugh a little when I asked if the chicken schnitzel came with anything and our server said, "a slice of lemon." He really was great, but I think that for the price, there are better options. For lovers of middle eastern food, I really enjoy Mazza in Salt Lake City. I liked the sesame cabbage, but the others at the table thought the soy sauce was too much. Everyone in our group of sevenn felt that it was just "okay" - which just isn't enough when you're paying the higher prices of Park City.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asi Y, Owner at Reef's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I would like to address your comments regarding our method of service. We take great strides to maintain the authenticity of our European and Middle Eastern dishes. Traditionally, the chicken schnitzel is served by itself with a slice of lemon, as the citrus adds a lovely acidity to the dish. If you need a little something extra, remember that you can always order sides off of our a la carte menu.

I hope that answers any questions you may have had. We take pride in everything we serve, and I know that we can help you find something else that you will love. I hope you'll give us another chance to impress you next time you're in Park City.

“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The food was well done, the service pleasant and good. The menu Is limited although varied. Food was well prepared although not necessarily as described in the menu. The crusted halibut was not crusted but was very tasty.

Asi Y, Owner at Reef's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us. While I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your meal, I'm a bit confused about your comments regarding our menu. We have always felt that it perfectly describes our food. I'd like to know more about this. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss this.

Park City Ut
“Dine like a local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have lived in Park City for over 30 years and have watched restaurants come and go. Reef's is here to stay! What started out as a little place in a strip mall, has morphed into a sophisticated yet comfortable restaurant. The food is always outstanding and the personal visit from the owner is a bonus.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asi Y, Owner at Reef's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm thrilled to hear such kind words, especially from a Park City native like yourself. We are proud to be a healthy option here in town, and I'm glad you have enjoyed dining with us. Thank you again. We hope to see you soon!

Park City, Utah
“Reef's Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is great little restaurant in PC. One of my favorites. Great food. Atmosphere is a tad dark. But the authentic and great tastes are worth it. I never weary of this food.

Visited February 2012