“Great Lunch and Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Lunch and Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had a fabulous lunch at the beginning of our trip and made sure to have breakfast here on our last day. Food fresh and flavorful, wait staff excellent.

Visited July 2013

71% Recommend
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good indian food, not great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I love Indian food, so of course I had to try this place. Not very many vegetarian options, and the ones they did have were just ok. Overall the food was good, would just like more options. I will go back, the appetizer sampler was delicious!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Park City
“Great Great Food made to order”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good Karma is like having going to your home and having mom cook great food for you. The place is small and has a great vibe. The food is so tasty and healthy that you can find it in select high end markets. You will not regret going to Good Karma. You will deal directly with the owner. Nice people.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Subpar customer service, subpar food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had high hopes for this place after smelling the air as I walked by, and seeing the nice tables set up out front. But the customer service was rather unfriendly (we got take out) and the food was very boring. We ordered the dish named after the restaurant, thinking that would be one of their best dishes, but it was very bland, overcooked, and just boring. The naan was flat and not fresh, as if they bought it from a store instead of making it themselves. We were disappointed and will not return. There are too many places in Park City who are doing a good job with their food and give you a big smile when you patronize their restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
UT
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had to wait to be seated which I guess was a huge deal to the locals that had to wait. They must not be too busy on other days but it was graduation weekend. There was seating inside and outside. We were seated in a tight corner inside and kind of forgotten. When we were finally helped our water came and had a little black gnat floating in it. Gross. Our order was finally taken and when we got our food I got the wrong dish. As I was deciding if I had actually gotten what I ordered the server came back with the right dish. The Quiche Lorraine was great! My husband got a breakfast sandwich but said the edges of the bread were so hard that he could hardly eat them. This restaurant came highly recommended by our hotel and all of the locals raved about it while we waited. We just thought it was ok. Probably wouldn't go back.

Visited June 2013