“Staying at The Sky Lodge is a Must!” 5 of 5 stars

The Sky Lodge
201 Heber Avenue, Park City, UT 84068   |
Ranked #9 of 59 hotels in Park City
Albany, NY
“Staying at The Sky Lodge is a Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

This is my second year coming to Park City and second time staying at The Sky Lodge. I love it, what an amazing place. The rooms are gorgeous, extremely trendy and chic. I love all the amenities The Sky Lodge offers especially the spa. I had an amazing massage and facial there. Above all the best thing about the Sky Lodge is it's location. It's right off of Main St where all the restuarants and shops. They also offer a shuttle service which will bring you to nearby resorts such as Park City and Deer Valley. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Bar Boheme was one of my absolute favorite places in Park City. Easy Street offered an amazing breakfast, I will be sure to try them for dinner next year. Without a doubt, I will be back next year!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

I recently had the pleasure of bringing 40 of our top salespeople and their guests to Park City for an annual awards trip. This group has gone to some of the most luxurious resorts all over the world, and every single person said that The Sky Lodge was the most incredible place they have ever stayed - bar none.

The accommodations and amenities are simply exceptional, the location is perfect for catering to a variety of activity levels, and the staff made every single person in my group feel that they were a Sky Lodge VIP.

I can't recommend The Sky Lodge highly enough!!!

• Stayed February 2010
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

Very nice condo style Hotel, with very comfortable modern apartments which include all amenities and are well maintained.
The restaurant was excellent and the service was impeccable.
the spa was nice and the massage therapist were very professional.
The property is very well located at a walking distance from Park City Mountain and from Main Street, where all the action is.
But what impressed us the most were the people working there, every one were catering to us and made sure that we had the most enjoyable stay.
Anyone in the service business will say that this is impossible, but you have to try
MICHEL, DAX AND RODE the hotel manager. They were particularly helpful and extremely nice.
We attach much importance to Smiling people who get out of their ways to make sure that you are well being taken care of , which is not seen in all THE LUXURY HOTELS OF THE WORLD.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE OUR STAY WONDERFUL.
FRANCINE MOREL

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Newport Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

Everyday started with the best breakfast in town at Easy Street Restaurant. We didn't have to leave the hotel since it is on the main floor. Very Yummy!
Our skiis were daily outside the hotel lobby for us to grab as we headed to the slopes.
We could walk to the City Town Lift and be on the Park City slopes within minutes or hop on the free shuttle to Deer Valley. We didn't rent a car...we didn't need one. Restaurants and shopping all around us. The staff was overly friendly and so helpful. We loved our room with it's small kitchen and hot tub on our deck. We played pool in our room in the morning and night. We could go up to the bar and watch the Olympics at night and enjoy great service at the bar. The hot tub on the top deck was also a highlight with our teenage boys. We even went to the indoor jacuzzi and swimming pool and met some great international people. Everything was GREAT! Highly recommendable!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

My husband and I live in Salt Lake City, and someone gifted us a stay at The Sky Lodge before we were due to have our baby. Of course we had heard great things about the hotel--it's decor, service, food and especially location, but we loved it even more than we expected. First of all, the location is GREAT. You cannot find a better hotel in Park City with a location like this. You are RIGHT ON MAIN STREET. Just steps away from bars, shopping, art galleries and Park City Mountain's Town Lift is just kitty corner from the hotel. However, I haven't even told you about the room. OH MY WORD. I want to move in! We had a one-bedroom suit that must have been the size of our townhouse! It had a full kitchen (with tasty desserts waiting for us when we arrived), den, beautiful dining and sit down area, ginormous bathroom with the most amazing tub ever. The water pours down from the ceiling to fill your tub. I was in heaven...especially as a huge pregnant lady. We also had a hot tub out on the balcony which my husband enjoyed with a beer in hand after our long day frolicking up and down Main Street. Really, I cannot say enough about this place. It's great for anyone. Whether you are coming to ski, relax or enjoy Main Street, I really think this is your best option. We hope to stay here again and again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

I'm from New York, a place where hotels are where the masses flock for fine dining, the trendiest lounges, and nights away from home.
I've danced the night away at The Standards Boom Boom Room...
Partied all summer at The Penthouse of the Hotel on Rivington....
I'm a member at Thompson...so my last year has included weekend get-aways at Thompson LES, romantic dinners at Kittichai, midday drinks at A60 and lychee martini's at Shang Terrace....

Needless to say initially I was rather weary about spending 8 days away from home on a business trip.
That was until I stepped foot in The Skylodge, just steps away from Main Street you couldn't be in a better location.

Welcomed by the warmth of the roaring fire in the fireplace, and the cheery staff it was hard to not feel at ease.
We stayed for the most part in one of the two bedroom suite's on the third floor. I was impressed by the fact that the room was larger then most accommodations in the city. Two separate bathrooms and a jacuzzi in the master bathroom - wait and did I mention that there are Aveeda products(that winter wind is harsh on the skin isn't it).

As I've mentioned before we were here on business. Having rented the Penthouse for private photoshoots and press junkets during Sundance, our biggest worry was keeping major talent safe and away from the ever persistent paparazzi.

Why was I worried again? Bill Eckblad the Operations Manager makes the security of guests, and their visitors his top priority at Skylodge. Some of the publicists of our most A-List talent visiting were so impressed with the accommodations, and security they are considering housing talent at The Skylodge next year instead of the less then luxurious condo's they had rented.

Of course we made time for at little downtime. The Skylounge on the fourth floor is exactly where you should find yourself for a stiff drink and a night on the dance floor if your too shy to brave the cold outside.

Another major perk is that Easy Street (probably the best restaurant on Main Street) is just downstairs. Our talent often left for lunch or ordered from Easy Street - not to mention after two nights of nursing an upset stomach from eating less then desirable dishes at other restaurants in town I was completely addicted to the delightful dishes that could easily be served up at any of your favorite Boulud spots back home.

We stayed the last night in the Penthouse. I'm sure that you haven't seen park city until you've relaxed in one of the two hot tubs with a 360 degree view of the beautiful mountain slopes surrounding the town. I enjoyed a bubbling bubble bath in one of the four bathrooms (did the water just drop down from the ceiling?), and curled up in bed after flipping the switch to the fireplace just a few feet away.

I can honestly admit that my event would have been a disaster had it not had the support of Bill and his amazing staff. They are some of the most genuinely warm but professional people I've ever met.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a little saying goodbye to everyone I met at Skylodge. It's hard not to feel melancholy leaving people that I now considered friends or a place that began to feel like home.

I guarantee that your stay at Skylodge will be worth every penny - The best part is you can buy a piece of Park City heaven! The option for partial ownership at the hotel may be a lingering thought once you check out....I know it has crossed my mind more then once.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Noord, Aruba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

loves the pampered feeling from the moment I walked in to the Hotel till it was check out time, perfect location, very nice city , excellent skying , will definitely visit again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to The Sky Lodge? Share your experiences!