This is the second summer I have come to Park City for a three week math institute. The condos are comfortable, though pretty small. They are situated right on the Rail Trail and on the bus line, too, so it is very easy to get to the center of town, and all sorts of other places. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance, or a quick bus ride away. Tere is no fitness center, but the health club next door is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Prospector Accommodations, comprised of three centrally located properties in the Prospector Square area. Each property is within one mile of Park City Mountain Resort and historic Main Street. And just a couple more miles away, guests will find Deer Valley and The Canyons resorts, accessible via the free citywide bus system which stops in front of each property every 10 minutes. These affordable properties are literally minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment- everything. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Prospector Accommodations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prospector Hotel Park City
- Prospector Accommodations Park City, Utah