As long as you know this isn't a regular hotel, you'll be satisfied. It's clean, the bed is comfortable, but there is some quirkiness that is more annoying than anything else. Examples: you can't turn off the lights from the bed, there is no bedside table, no outlets near the bed for phone, the key has the number clearly marked on it (don't lose it!), and there is no desk for working (only a table made more for eating). The most annoying thing was the placement of the air conditioner, which was quite loud and blew across my head all night long.
On the other hand, the stuido I stayed in had a full sized refrigerator and oven, cupboards stocked with dishes, a small balcony (on the parking lot), a comfy couch, and plenty of room to move about.
Clearly this is set up for multiple-night stays, not hotel dwellers who are looking for full-service hotel accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Prospector Accommodations, comprised of three centrally located properties in the Prospector Square area. Each property is within one mile of Park City Mountain Resort and historic Main Street. And just a couple more miles away, guests will find Deer Valley and The Canyons resorts, accessible via the free citywide bus system which stops in front of each property every 10 minutes. These affordable properties are literally minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment- everything. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Prospector Accommodations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prospector Hotel Park City
- Prospector Accommodations Park City, Utah