booked this property through hotwire for only $44 a night, which was great considering how expensive other lodging is in park city. but they didn't put me in the actual lodge- they put me in a small building which has rooms that are probably used by skiers in winter. the room was similar to any hotel room, but there were no services- no ice machine, no laundry, no 24-hour reception. and the lighting in the room was very poor. otherwise, it had a microwave and was a very reasonable place to stay, fine for a place to sleep and go hiking each day in the nearby mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Prospector Accommodations, comprised of three centrally located properties in the Prospector Square area. Each property is within one mile of Park City Mountain Resort and historic Main Street. And just a couple more miles away, guests will find Deer Valley and The Canyons resorts, accessible via the free citywide bus system which stops in front of each property every 10 minutes. These affordable properties are literally minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment- everything. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Prospector Accommodations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prospector Hotel Park City
- Prospector Accommodations Park City, Utah