We had a great stay at this hotel! It is off the beaten path a little, but still just a quick drive to all the ski resorts (10 min to the closest - Canyons). The hotel has a shuttle service that everyone uses to take you to the ski resorts. It was very convenient. It also picks you up in the afternoon from the resorts. Then in the evenings a van is available to take you up town to Main Street. It was nice to have the transportation. Plus, we had a very helpful driver, Koze, who told us all the good places to eat and the best souvenir shops!
We had a deluxe room and it was very spacious, just enough room to feel like you weren't cramped up in a hotel room. The free continental breakfast was nice. Front desk was very helpful! We got a great deal on a ski package from them; I worked with Michelle who was great to work with arranging all the details. They even arranged transportation to pick us up/drop us off at the airport.
We would definitely go back again. It is a little pricey for a Best Western, but not compared to the lodging closer to the resorts. This was about as close as you would get and not pay over $200 a night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah