This hotel's staff was efficient, but pretty distant. They seemed more interested with getting their job done than interacting with the guests. The bed was in need of a new mattress, but not horribly uncomfortable. The heating/air conditioning unit was broken, which we didn't discover until late. Since we didn't want to switch rooms at that hour nor have a service call from a repairman, we just let it go. That made the room a little stuffy, but it was our choice not to address the issue. Breakfast was typical for a hot buffet at a hotel - eggs, bacon, premade french toast, plus the regular continental breakfast selection. Again, not stellar, but sufficient. We didn't use the pool area, but it looked like it was well maintained. Overall, the room was clean comfortable and for the amount we paid, it was about what I would expect. I would stay there again and recommend it to a friend who was looking for a reasonable place to stay at a mid-range price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah