Best Western is reliably neutral, provides adequately sized rooms, a kind of generic breakfast, decent beds, a good indoor pool, a nice hot tub/spa, so what's not to like? This is a great location for ease of travel to any of the Park City ski sites. Not great, but good. The access to get back to the Cottonwood canyons is superb if you've had enough of the Park City hills, or there's a big dump in another area.
What's not to like? Nothing really, it's fine. Nothing to write home about, but if you don't want to shell out big bucks, enjoy fee breakfast (I'm not really sure what the scrambled eggs are made from), there is plenty of fruit, you want a reliable consistent experience, this Best Western if a great selection. If you want a once in a lifetime experience, go somewhere else, it's that simple. Best Western satisfies all the "needs" for a good base of operations to ski Park City. The lobby layout is strange, but for a winter time visit, it makes sense, and has everything you need.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah