“Spring Break” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Spanish Fork
“Spring Break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

At the last minute, my aunts decided to join us. I appreciated that the hotel accommodated us by putting them across the hall from us. We also like the location of this hotel--right by the outlets and several restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ty B, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Kelly C --
Oh the outlets.... Such a great way to spend a get-a-way weekend... I hope you got the discount book from our front desk.. It has all the deals and discounts the outlets have to offer!

Also for future we at the hotel offer a package that includes your room and a Gift card to the Outlets, Like a $50 gift card!.... This is just one of our many summer packages!!

The new restaurant I would recommend if you haven't been yet would be Billy Blanco's!! The atmosphere alone is so unique, awesome, it's just cool!

Hope to see you again soon
sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Kamas, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We brought our family here to enjoy a few days of Spring Break in Park City. We stayed in the Family Suite, it was very spacious and comfortable. We had plenty of room for the 6 of us. Everything we could have needed was in our room including a full size fridge and freezer, microwave, two bathrooms, and enough beds for everyone. The kids' favorite part was definitely the pool area. They spent hours there! The pool was warm enough for the little ones to enjoy and the hot tub wasn't too hot and they could also play in there. The staff was friendly and we had no issues whatsoever. My favorite part was the breakfast! There were many food options at the buffet for the kids but I chose to order off the menu. It was delicious! We will absolutely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Recommend the family suite if you have kids!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jackie J
Oh yes you stayed in our "condo" inside of the hotel.... 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, this room is definitely our top room! Can't wait to see you again for spring break 2015....

Regards
Park City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

It was a great hotel and a great value. We stayed in the Jr. Family room and it was pretty spacious for our family of 7, even with the beds out we had room to move around and not feel crowded. The pool was warmer than any of the other pools we had at the other hotels and the extra large hot tub was great, Our older kids loved the pool and our twin 3 yr olds loved the hot tub not being to hot but with a ledge they could walk around on. Also, we all enjoyed the breakfast! There was so much to choose from and the service was great! Fresh fruit, oatmeal, pancakes or waffles, scrambled eggs, muffins, yogurt and even cereal. Fabulous!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Nate T--
Hit the nail on the head!! this is such a great review, thank you for touching on most of our great amenities we have here at the Best Western Landmark... I personal would like to thank you for this review! We sure hope to see you again in the near future.... I would be more than happy to help in booking your room and finding you the best deal we have to offer for our returning guests....

Warm Regards,
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I booked a meeting room to have my baby shower in and then ended up booking the honeymoon suite for the night I wanted the family suite cause I had a few friends staying with me that night but the hotel was booked up. Cindy Galli got me such a great deal for the meeting room and the staff arranged the room to what I needed from tables with linens and they even had center pieces that worked with my decorations. They let us bring our own food in also we all had such a great time it made it a perfect day. I was in love with the honeymoon suite right away super clean and the most gorgeous decor for the room with jacuzzi tub, king size bed, half kitchen, and even a fireplace. I will for sure be coming back with my husband. I was a little worried about having room to sleep for all of us but found out the couch pulled into a bed and so did the chairs it was perfect! So it would work perfect for a family to stay also. Has to be the best of the best westerns I have experienced love this place!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Avenuesdayspa--
Thank you for having your shower at our property! we were very thrilled to be apart of your special day! Oh I do love the hot tub Jacuzzi suite... It is so great for a quick romantic get-a-way!! you will have to let me know when you are coming up with your Husband and we will get you a killer deal on that room again!!!

Many thanks!

Lees Summit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

very nice, liked and will be back if I am out this way. Quick on and off. Staff very nice!! Enjoyed the breakfast and the area. Felt very safe! Will look forward to coming back. Have a nice day!!! Thanks for everything! Weather is nice and cold!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Larry M-- GREAT!! we look forward to seeing you again in the future! if you need any assistance in making reservations please feel free to contact me directly! We tend to offer a better rate for our returning guests!

Enjoy your summer season!
Fort Lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This hotel had great staff. Our daughter loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Our room backed up to the pool and we made the most of tables right outside our door. Breakfast was good, and check out was easy. Location was fantastic. Right by the Olympic Facilities and 5 mins away from tubing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kimberly C -- Thank you! I have mentioned this in previous reviews, but one of my top goals is to have the best staff in Park City... Which I believe we have here at the Best Western. SO I truly appreciate it when my guests notice, at the end of everyday it is always about my guests! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Many Thanks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

The price of the Landmark was great as was the proximity to the freeway and the charming town of Park City. The staff was friendly and the check in was quick and simple. The meeting rooms were clean and nice but a tad bit on the cold side. The restaurant was delicious too. My only complaint was that my room overlooked the pool and it was a bit loud until about 10:30 but otherwise one of the better hotels I've been to.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Norm B --
Thank you for taking time to review our property and your recent stay with us! We appreciate all of your thoughts in your review! I would suggest for your to mention either at check in or when making your reservation you would prefer a room that does not overlook the pool.... Thank you again for your recent review!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistants in the future...

Kind Regards,
sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House? Share your experiences!