I had a nice stay at the Best Western. This is a mid grade hotel and was nice a clean. The one thing I would recommend would be if you like a quite room to make sure your room doesn't over look the atrium lobby area. With people down there in the evening it can be a little loud. But one call to the front desk around 10pm and they were great in getting the folks quite.
The location can't be beat. Close to shopping (Walmart is less then a block away but you can't see it so that's great) and the outlet mall is just down the road. Just off the highway and close to lots of stuff.
Rooms are well appointed for the costs, not the Ritz by any means but nice.
The pancake house breakfast is good, included in the costs of the room. The breakfast included is a buffet breakfast that will probably be perfect for most. But if you are looking for something else you can order off of their normal menu for only 50% of the costs, great deal. Example was for our party we had people who wanted side orders of bacon as they only had ham on the buffet. A side of bacon I think was $2.95 normally so it was 1/2 of that. And the bacon was very good quality.
Overall a good stay, I would recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah