“Nice, Pet Friendly, & surprisingly Affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersBronze level
SF
“Nice, Pet Friendly, & surprisingly Affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Option in a somewhat pricey area. My daughter, My dog, and I stayed here when traveling between SF and Denver in June 2013. After crossing ALL of Nevada and the Great Salt Desert we were ready for some rest (!) The Landmark Inn fit the bill perfectly with very helpful staff, a fresh looking clean room, and a comfortable bed. And the list price was under the $ 100 threshold, even with the Dog. We spent a restful night and would recommend the place to anyone looking for a place to stay in the Salt Lake City Area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bestwestern L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you so much. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while with us... We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again. I would have to say that I also Love the beds they are so comfy! We can’t wait to see you again!!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer
Tyler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Bay Area, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The thing that most stands out for me is the odd configuration of the hotel. We had a noisy room by the exit door, so I thought I'd walk around the property to give tips on which rooms to avoid (like ours), but as it turns out, the place seems to have been designed to maximize the number of rooms exposed to potentially loud situations. They are either over the enclosed pool, lobby, or down the hall, bookended by elevators and exits, with ice machines close to the middle.

The locationally challenged will have a hard time finding the pool and the restaurant.

That having been said, the room was clean, and the ac loud enough to mask most noises. The breakfast buffet was great. I wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed July 2013
I would like to say thank you for your review. If I walked around the hotel to find the quietest rooms I would say either above the front desk area, down the second floor hallway in the upper 200 like 257 and above or down the third level between 304 and 315… Those areas I would say are the quietest in our hotel. They have the least amount of hallway travel. So next time you are in the area try out one of those locations and let us know what you think…. Thank you again
Best regards,
St. George, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Hotel is good, room was clean, location is perfect, breakfast was ok, wish they could change it a little bit, seems like they have the same everyday, coffee, juice and other drinks in the breakfast area are free but you have to pay for hot chocolate, my only complain will be on the service in my room from housekeeper, needed shampoo and conditioner the second day but they didn't leave any in the room, also AC filter i guess was way dirty you could it see a stain on the ceiling coming out from the AC noisy didn't turn it on the second night

Room Tip: Definitely look for dark spots on the ceiling where the AC is, that might be a sign that the AC is g...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Bestwestern L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
MColin,
Thank you for taking time to post a review. We value all of our guests; we want you to have the best getaway you can while here in Park City. We agree we do have a pretty great location; we are right by the outlets, next to Redstone area and also New Park area. I will mention your comments in our staff meeting next week, so we can get those little things fine tuned… We want your next visit here to be even better than the last… We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in Park City to be close to Wasatch Mountain golf courses, plus close to Park City restaurant choices. This hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was spacious, and remodeled. We were on the third floor which probably was quieter. There was an elevator, which was welcome. The only noise was when the adjoining room toilet was flushed or shower started, the pipes were very noisy. At least the people next to us did not do that in the middle of the night. We enjoyed the spa which was clean and large. The staff were very friendly. When we arrived, we found the TV remote was not working but the staff was quick to supply and set up a new one. We also found that the bathtub drain was very slow, but the cleaning staff had it fixed the next day.
The breakfast was a buffet in the onsite pancake house and it was terrific, with fresh fruit, eggs, ham, hash browns, waffles or French toast, plus everything else you could want. The price was very reasonable with the 2-night minimum stay deal. It looks like Park City can be extremely expensive in the on-season (It is a ski center). There was a great choice of restaurants, and some offered two for one off-season specials. This was welcome, as most restaurants had very pricey menus.
The hotel was about 6 miles out of Park City, but this was not a problem. It was a bit tricky to find the hotel as our GPS got confused and the sign was hard to see. Also, the computers in the business center were not well maintained, and needed to have software upgrades installed.

Room Tip: For quiet - ask for third floor rooms, away from elevator and not overlooking the pool/spa area (Unl...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bestwestern L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
AdrienneVS, Thanks so much for taking the time to post such a great comment… One of our main goals is to go above and beyond with customer service… So I am very pleased to hear that my staff was quick to respond to getting those little things fixed… We are having our Operations Director come up this week to do some upgrades on our business center computers as we too have noticed they need to be upgraded to perform faster and more efficient for all of our guests… We hope if you come back you will stay with us again… On behalf of my entire staff I would just like to thank you one for time for this great review. If you ever need anything while in the area please feel free to contact me directly..

Best Regards

BEST WESTERN Landmark Inn
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

After a LONG day of driving this was a good place to stay for the night for the price ( compared to other hotels in the area). The woman at the front desk was somewhat friendly, but was busier talking to her coworker when I was checking in. It would have been a "great" stay if our air conditioning unit was working properly. My family didn't sleep all that well since we all kept getting hot and cold throughout the night. The pancake breakfast was good, but I'd rather be able to get my own coffee, like at most hotels that offer free breakfast, rather than waiting for the waitress to come around to refill my cup after I'd already finished my breakfast.

Room Tip: Make sure the air conditioning/heating unit works in your room before you settle in for the night.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your post… I believe they have changed all the air conditioners out this week before the 4th because we had a couple rooms mention it... We hope to see you again soon!

denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Quiet rooms, comfortable beds/pillows, clean bathrooms, and an extensive breakfast all for a low rate. What more do you want? Oh, and service with a smile. Shane at the front desk was extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations and bike trail maps. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bestwestern L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thanks! Our Main Goal is customer service with that smile. Shane is great and we are so happy you feel the same way… I hope you got to try out some of the bike trails here in Park City because they are a blast! The Canyons opened a Bike Park which is Sweet… Next time you are in the area please get with me directly, so we can give you the best rate we have.

Best Regards;
Tyler Angell
Sales
sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House? Share your experiences!