Our family will often stay in the Best Western Landmark Inn when we want to escape to our local mountains for a night and can't get a condo. We get a room right next to the indoor pool so the kids can go right out and swim (if you want privacy however, this choice is not for you). One time we had a sleeping baby and we could leave in her playpen in the room and be right next to her while we watched to other kids swim. This hotel has been lax with the exact number of children you can have in a room, so you don't have to rent two rooms if you have three our four kids in your family.
The breakfast was pleasant and warm. They are still trying to figure out breakfast. They ran out of forks and didn't replenish them, and tables were a little scarce at high demand time.
The hotel is right across the street from Walmart, right down the street from Tanger Outlets, and a quarter mile from Whole Foods, a movie theater, and other shopping.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.