This hotel seems to offer more than most in the same price range. The breakfast buffet was good, but it was the same thing everyday. Pancakes, potatoes, eggs, cereal, fruit. The fruit seemed not quite ripe. Still it was better than toast and jam. The room was nice. Huge tv, but it needs a dvd player. The thermostat worked pretty well, which is usually my nemisis in hotels. The bed was comfy, pillows not bad. I was on the top floor facing away from the parking lot. I noticed the rooms facing the parking lot had blinds that could be closed. My room didn't have full blinds which I prefer. Expect to see lots of families with kids because of the pool and arcade. Several times I heard kids running in the hall late at night. The gym is ridiculously tiny. One treadmill, bike, elliptical. And they are so close you might sweat on the other person. I gave up because it was always full. I did like the cookies every day. The front desk staff was helpful. The hotel is confusing to find, but you can see it from I-80. It is conveniently located by WalMart, food places and the Outlet Mall.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah