We've stayed here a couple times and it might be the exhaustion after long days of hiking or snowboarding, but it's been some of the best sleep of my life. The hotel is convenient to reach with a car and is located near the outlet malls but is a bit outside of the downtown area. It's a nice lodge-style hotel, comfortable but not fancy. Traffic from the hall can be heard inside the rooms, but there wasn't much traffic. The mattresses are some kind of pillow tops made locally in UT (amazingly comfortable). They added breakfast at the pancake house, which is nice for a complimentary breakfast but could be better. You should probably take a couple dollars to breakfast for tipping since it is more of a restaurant. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and hot-tub are quite large and have salt water instead of chlorine. I've read that the laundry is also complimentary although I haven't used it myself. A small drawback on our last trip was strong perfume in the hallway, but I hope this was a one-time only occurrence. For a real luxury experience, you should head towards downtown, but for sports and budget travelers, this hotel is of solid quality and value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah