We could not have been more pleased w/the Silverado. We booked a 2 BR suite, which is equivalent to a spacious condo though accessible through an interior hallway like a (quiet) hotel. Had 2 king beds and 3 baths, full kitchen, granite counters, wetbars, plasma TVS, fireplaces, balcony, washer/dryer and lovely furnishings. Staff was super helpful in advising on transportation, restaurants, etc. We left some items behind and they shipped them back to us (our expense, but still). You can walk to the gondola in 3 mins, though it is up a slight hill, but on sidewalks. Otherwise they have a van that circulates to get you to the base of the slope. Don't be concerned at all that it is not the Grand Summit lodge for that reason. The facility is like new and very quiet. Beautiful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah