Stayed in the studio. Very nice, bed was comfortable, kitchen pretty well stocked with cooking stuff, very nice sofa. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi were great, but pool towels were sometimes not available for awhile. The main problem though was the shower. It is big, beautiful, and sometimes has practically no water pressure. So if your idea of a great hotel is a really nice shower, then this may not be the place for you. It was "adequate" for me, so I recommend the place, but do be aware of the possible problem with water pressure. My wife had one very good shower there, so it does not have the problem all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah