This is a very good hotel. It is not a 5 star hotel but it is very good. It doesnt have a room service restaurant (for example) but you dont really need it. This hotel will provide a really spacious room with a full kitchen, so you can take care of breakfast. You can also save some $ by just going to the supermarket.
It is located 5 minutes away from the ski lifts, and they do have a shuttle. (The shuttle does get a bit delayed during peak times but overall it works fine). It is also wAlking distance from the lifts, not far at all.
Silverado does not have a fancy spa, but the hot tub and sauna are nice. If you want a massage you can go across the street to the big hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah