I had read other reviews and was a little uncertain what I was going to find. As it turned out, I had a delightful experience.
My room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were terrific: friendly, welcoming and helpful. The shuttle was generally very responsive, so I was able to get too and from the slopes without having to walk in ski boots.
It wasn't all perfect. There was free Internet, though it was slow. There was no shortage of hot water, though the water pressure was low. I heard too much noise through the interconnecting door to the next unit, but it didn't actually disturb me or limit my enjoyment.
When all is said and done, it absolutely met my needs, exceeded my expectations, and was a good base for some great skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah