The Lodge property was fine - very typical for a condo-hotel property. And our 2BR unit was very spacious - and more then 2x the space of the 1BR units.
Our big issue with this place is that we stayed there, knowing it was not ski in/ski out, under the assurances that the shuttle to the lifts ran "constantly" and the ride in the shuttle was "less than 1 minute." Well, neither of these was true and we waited, at times, for up to 20 minutes for the van. And the ride took, on days, as much as 10 minutes. In the past we have always stayed at ski in/ski out and took a chance this year. Wrong move. So if you want true ski in/ski out accommodations, your only options are Sundial or Grand Summit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah