We held a 4 day business meeting here with a number of International Travelers. This was off season (October) so the resort was fairly deserted. The Silverado rooms are very nice with large bathrooms, balconies and fireplaces. There is no bar in the Silverado so a fairly long uphill walk is required to get a drink. The very odd Utah liquor laws are in effect so all of the draft beer is watered down (3.2%) and you can't get a double. The servers are trained to tell you that 3.2 beer is the same as regular beer and this is unfortunatley not true. You can go to the State Liquor in Kimball Junction and buy some overpriced alcohol and keep it in your room as they do provide a fridge.
Other than that if you are visiting to ski the Canyons is a big area with good terrain and the legendary Utah powder sometimes although last winter was very scarce for snow. We did have a dinner at the Farm resturant and the food was well prepared but the wine list is really overpriced as it is in Utah in general. My advice: Spend your vacation money in Colorado or Wyoming where you can get a real beer on draft for a reasonabe price. Utah is just too weird a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah