This Lodge is billed as ski in/ski out. I suppose that what they mean is that you can take put your skis in the van that takes you to the base, and then you take your skis out of the van after the drive to the base. To say that there was misleading marketing is an understatement.
The rooms are all different, but the one consistency is mushy mattresses, cheap small LCD televisions and a kind of dark room. Other than that, the rooms were great. They had a nice size fridge!
But, in the end, I have to give this place three stars because it was clean, and most importantly, it was in Park City Utah, and you could sit in the hot tub, have a beer and see the snow. It could be worse.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.