Nice hotel. Clean. We stayed in a one bedroom. It was great to have a full size kitchen and a jetted tub. The beds were soft and the pull out couch was large. The walls are thin since they are conjoining rooms so if you get a rowdy group next to you, like we did, you wont be getting much sleep. We were there over the 4th of July and it was a perfect hotel to watch the fireworks at. The major disappointment in this hotel was the pool. What a joke of a pool. It is more like an over sized hot tub. They also have hardly any chairs for all the cement they have around the pool. Since we were planning on doing a lot of swimming and tanning, we were bummed about this factor, but if you aren't planning on swimming much, this is a great hotel to stay at for the price. I just hope they decide to gut the pool and put a real one in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah