Stayed here this past weekend with a group of 7 friends and found this condo to be perfect for what we needed; good amount of space, clean and easy access to the slopes.
Location: We stayed at 1700 at Payday Unit 189 and found the mountain very accessible from the unit. The closest lift to the condo is Silver Star and is about a 6-7 minute walk (cross the street, turn right on Three Kings drive, and up the elevator to Silver Star lodge). Even though you need to take a few more lifts to get to the very top of the mountain, the Silver Star base is quieter and has a nice restaurant and rental facility. The bus top is also right across the street if you need to get into downtown Park City (about half a mile away).
Condo: Very clean, surprisingly room for the entire group and nicely decorated. We had 7 people and all of us comfortably fit into the condo (3 bedrooms plus a loft) and the common areas. The open layout of the kitchen with the dining area and living room worked well for us and allowed socializing while some of us were cooking, working, and watching tv. The private hot tub and laundry inside the unit was a huge bonus.
The rate here is very reasonable compared to some of the condos in downtown PC. If you don't have to stay in the main village, I would definitely recommend Payday for your visit.
- Also Known As:
- Payday Condominiums Hotel
- Payday Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Payday Condominiums Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully located complex of 63 individually owned condominiums, situated on the Park City Golf Course, which becomes a Cross Country Ski Course in the Winter. All units less than 150yds walk to the ski lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. Free city bus service runs by complex. Most units have private hot tubs. Decoration varies from unit to unit. ... more less