We stayed for a week at PD 192. You could see that the owners had been upgrading the condo. It was a bit rustic for our taste and as one of the older properties, the amenities were lacking. Also, there was no daily housekeeping service included. The location is good, definitely not walking distance, especially in ski gear but there is a shuttle location in the road across from the complex. Frankly we found Park City and this condo to be overpriced for the value and will return to Steamboat next year. What you do have is a location close to the SLC airport and that is why we choose it.
- Also Known As:
- Payday Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Payday Condominiums Hotel
- Payday Condominiums Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully located complex of 63 individually owned condominiums, situated on the Park City Golf Course, which becomes a Cross Country Ski Course in the Winter. All units less than 150yds walk to the ski lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. Free city bus service runs by complex. Most units have private hot tubs. Decoration varies from unit to unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Payday Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.