“Great brewpub” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 204 restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Squatters is an innovative restaurant group rooted in world class beer, exceptional food and service, a welcoming atmosphere and an ongoing commitment to people, planet and profit.
Guilford Ct
“Great brewpub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a couple fo meals at Squatters while staying in Park City. The beer selection & staff were excellent and the food was your typical brew pub fare. Will be back next time we're in Park City !

• Visited February 2013

76% Recommend
Heber City, Utah
“Incredible food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Squatters is our "go-to" restaurant in Park City and Salt Lake. They have consistently amazing food and service and a great selection of beer. They have awesome draft selections and prices allow us to go back week after week. My personal favorite is the mac'n'cheese with andouille sausage. Check out this local joint and you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Newark, New Jersey
“Single handed turnaround”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Last year, almost to the day, I dined at Squatters and was disappointed after reading so many good reviews. Well, obviously something was done. I ate tonight at Squatters and thanks to Zachary the bartender, aka batman, i had a great experience. As I waited for a table at the bar I watched Batman bust his butt. He hustled and worked to keep the area served and satisfied. As I watched, I decided to eat at the bar instead of wait for a table. Batman was all over the place refreshing our drinks and ensuring our food was served promptly. Although I didn't get the managers name, maybe I should call him "Robin", he should be commended because as Batman was hustling, the manager pitched in and filled gaps to assist. The manager obviously had input to put Zachary in a position to succeed and succeed they did tonight. The pizza and meatloaf were delicious, but the service and attention put squatters over the top.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went here with a group of 6 at lunchtime on a Monday. It was the first eatery we came across as we entered Park City and our group was hungry. Ample parking. No wait and we were seated right away. Inviting atmosphere, seemingly an upscale pub with an outdoors theme. Great mountain views of Park City Mountain Resort. We ordered appetizers which included sweet potato fries and fried pickles. I ordered the Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf with white rice. Entrees were presented nicely. One of my friends ordered soup and it came to the table spilling out of the bowl, and the staff graciously took it back and brought out a new one. Nice touch! My meat loaf entree seemed rather small for the price $13.99 and I ate it in no time. (Note that restaurants in Park City are expensive.) My friends that ordered sandwiches, soup, and salad had good-sized portions and most of them could not finish it all. My meatloaf itself was rather bland...thank goodness for the bacon. My other friends said their meals were ok, but nothing special. I did however enjoy the local Squatter's Apricot Hefeweizen beer. I'd have it again if I can get my hands on some. Good service and friendly staff made up for our mediocre meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and like it for breakfast best. They serve it all day so you never have to miss out. It's a bit confusing that they don't open till 8:00 am for breakfast, you might expect maybe 7:00, but you sure can't beat their eggs Benedict whenever you order it. Great coffee too and very warm and friendly service. It gets crowded so don't be afraid to grab a seat at the counter, super fast service there!

• Visited March 2013