“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Squatters is an innovative restaurant group rooted in world class beer, exceptional food and service, a welcoming atmosphere and an ongoing commitment to people, planet and profit.
Castle Rock, CO
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were hesitant to try Squatters again after some of the recent reviews, but thought what the heck. We found that the food was just as yummy as ever - and almost seemed better than ever! We had our usual Asian salad with the tuna wrapped in wontons and my husband had the curry. Super, super good. The waitstaff was attentive and friendly and the beer was great as always. This is a great Park City institution without having to head all the way downtown. Loved it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reno, Nevada
“Things have changed in a year at this restaurant.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I go to Park City, a few times a year on business and have stopped at the Squatters Resaurant. I haven't eaten there in nearly a year this time. In the past i have enjoyed the meal and the service there.
This month when I stopped there with others from my company, the service was good . Actually I felt sorry for the server because she was all the time saying she was sorry about the poor quaility of the food.
One of us had a Pizza, it was awful. I have never seen a Pizza before that was floating in grease.It was tasteless and when you tried to pick it up grease just dripped from the piece. There was a pool of grease on the plate, simply unreal.
Another person had the Nachos with beef steak bits and yes the beef steak was only little bits of dry meat. The chips were the size of the ones you would get from a bag that's nearly empty. The chips were tiny little broken pieces of chips. The other people didn't eat much of their meals, they said lets just get out of here and find a good place to eat. So we paid and left most of the meals on the table. The restraunt must have changed chefs and cooks and probably management because i have never had a meal there like that in the past. I will never go back nor tell any one from my company to go there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Park City, UT
“Local's Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We've been eating at Squatter's for at least 5-6 years and almost always have an excellent experience. The service is usually quick and friendly and, unless you try to dine during Sundance or peak tourism days, you can almost always get seated immediately. They don't take reservations, but if you have to wait, at least they have a big bar area where you can grab a drink. Their menu is full of local options - they try to use fresh, local ingredients wherever possible. We enjoy the variety on the menu, making it a perfect place to go for a quick and healthful snack, or a big calorie-replacing meal after a long day outdoors. There are also plenty of options for vegetarians. If you are a beer lover, avoid what is on tap. Utah's state laws don't allow anything over 3.2% on tap, so Squatter's best beers (like their IPA, Hell's Keep, and Hop Rising) are only served by the bottle. Our favorites on the menu include the tofu rueben sandwich, sweet potato fries, ahi burger, pizzas, tofu or ahi tacos, and fried pickles.
We love that Squatter's offers take-out service, but if you try during their busiest days you will get turned down. They also won't commit to being part of an incredible local delivery service (Speedy Fernandez), which is a huge disappointment! But, those are the only negatives in my opinion.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandy
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is an okay place to go for a quick bite to eat & a beer. (They have a beer sampler) if your not farmiliar with the local beers I'd try this to see if there is one you like. I believe its $5. The fried pickles are good, the mid-day Marys are just gross. (Im a bloody Mary FAN & lets just say that I didnt even finish my 1st one.)
I'd give the food another try for sure.

Visited September 2012
Park City, UT
“Awesome for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Squatters has a great breakfast menu and the staff were extremely accommodating, especially since we had a few young kids with us. This place is very family friendly and the food is really pretty good.

Visited September 2012