“So much fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 74 things to do in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
8 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was already in love with Park City, but finding the new Alpine Coaster during my last visit was great! I bought the two-attraction ticket (Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster) which I recommend to save time sitting in the ticket line. Also, go early on a Sunday if possible - lines are minimized. I was always a fan of the Alpine Slide growing up but the coaster just takes it to the next level. It was a quick ride but the views and adrenaline rush were totally worth it.

Orem, Utah
“great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a fun ride, just don't get someone who rides the brake in front of you... A real Fun Time
There is a little bit of a walk involved so if you can't walk far do not try this ride.. but all else was great time by all

Murrieta, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Alpine Slide and Zip Line!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went down the Alpine Coaster with our grand children, ages 3 - 11, and we all had a great time! Two of us also went down the Zip Line, which was awesome!!

Visited July 2013
Park City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
“Not as exciting as I hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This sounded like fun, but it turns out to be more dull than I expected. You sort of adapt to it within a few seconds and it is not a thrilling as I hoped.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Felt like a kid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

While I was not a fan of riding the ski lift to do the zipline(chickend out last minute) i LOVED the Alpine Coaster. I rode with my husband and had no control of the speed,he did. That was fine as I wanted to go faster. I felt like a little kid yelling faster faster and can we do it again! Best part was, i did NOT have to ride the ski lift to do it! We will do it again while here. Fun and gentle, do it!